LA GUILDE DES CREATEURS (jdrcreator) Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

HD?Dan<^&Penn$- Do Right Woman (1994)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA GUILDE DES CREATEURS (jdrcreator) Index du Forum -> On parle de tout et surtout de rien -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rachwian
Adepte

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD?Dan<^&Penn$- Do Right Woman (1994) Répondre en citant

Dan Penn - Do Right Woman (1994) > urlin.us/2bdl7

To...preview...and...buy...music...from...Do...Right...Man...by...Dan...Penn,...download...iTunes...nowAlready..have..iTunes?..Click..I..Have..iTunes..to..open..it..nowThe....Fame....RecordingsView....In....iTunes....3In...early...1967...Penn...produced..."The...Letter"...for...the...Box...TopsIt....was....during....his....time....with....FAME....that....Penn....cut....his....first....record,...."Crazy....Over....You"....in....1960,[3]....and....wrote....his....first....hit,...."Is....a....Bluebird....Blue?",....which....was....recorded....by....Conway....Twitty....in....the....same....yearThough...considered...to...be...one...of...the...great...white...soul...singers...of...his...generation[citation...needed],...Penn...has...released...relatively...few...records...featuring...his...own...vocals...and...musicianship,...preferring...the...relative...anonymity...of...songwriting...and...producing.[1]Penn...grew...up...in...Vernon,...Alabama,...and...spent...much...of...his...teens...and...early...twenties...in...the...Quad...CitiesMuscle...Shoals...area.[2]...He...was...a...regular...at...Rick...Hall's...FAME...Studios...as...a...performer,...songwriter,...and...producerThe..man..deserves..to..be..an..American..musical..icon:Graphic....Novels....CategoriesMore....>....:Alternative....:Blues....:Box....Sets....:Classical....:Country....:Dance....:Heavy....Metal....:International....:Jazz....:Latin....:Live....Performance....:Oldies....:R....&....B....:Rap/Hip....Hop....:Rock/Pop....:Soundtrack....Specialty....Shops....:Star....Wars....:The....Beatles....:The....Walking....Dead....:Game....of....Thrones....:Doctor....Who....:Star....Trek....:Frank....Sinatra....:Grateful....Dead....:The....Rolling....Stones....Browse....Music....:Vinyl....Records....:Accessories....:Audiobooks....:DVD....Audio....:Enhanced....CD....:Super....Audio....CD....:Bargain....Bin....:Top....Music....Charts....:Popular....Lyrics....:Calendars....:Clothing....&....T-Shirts....Browse....MoviesMore....>....:Action/Adventure....:Comedy....:Drama....:Horror....:Music....Videos....:TV....on....DVD....Browse....GamesMore....>....:PlayStation....3....:Nintendo....Wii....:XBox....360....:Nintendo....DS....RazzC....Games....:Accessories....We....Need....Your....Support....We....Need....Your....Support....cdu4asppid....music....1101294....cdu4pidall....cdu4pls3....ver260cdu....cdu4all....5/19/2016....11:29:09....PM.....References[edit]He..now..lives..in..Nashville..and..continues..to..write..with..Oldham..and..other..contemporaries,..such..as..Donnie..Fritts,..Gary..Nicholson..and..Norbert..Putnam..Name..Artist..Time..Price....1..The..Dark..End..of..the..Street..Dan..Penn..2:51..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..Cry..Like..a..Man..Dan..Penn..4:03..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..3..It..Tears..Me..Up..Dan..Penn..3:38..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..4..You..Left..the..Water..Running..Dan..Penn..3:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..5..Do..Right..Woman..Do..Right..Man..Dan..Penn..3:41..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..Memphis..Women..and..Chicken..Dan..Penn..4:31..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..Zero..Willpower..Dan..Penn..4:55..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..He'll..Take..Care..of..You..Dan..Penn..3:09..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..I'm..Your..Puppet..Dan..Penn..3:31..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Where..There's..a..Will..There's..a..Way..Dan..Penn..3:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Songs..Customer..Reviews..Musical..Genius....by..OnlyMac's..I..was..first..introduced..to..Dan..Penn..shortly..after..the..release..of..this..album..in..1994A....legendary....figure....from....the....golden....age....of....soul....who....first....emerged....in....the....late....'50s,....Dan....Penn....is....best....known....as....a....songwriter,....having....penned....such....classics....as...."Cry....Like....A....Baby,"...."I'm....Your....Puppet"....and...."Do....Right....Woman,....Do....Right....Man."....Do....Right....Man....CD....music....contains....a....single....disc....with....10....songs..See....Full....Description....Do....Right....Man....buy....CD....music....Product....Reviews....Rolling....Stone....(6/16/94,....p.110)....-....3....1/2....Stars....-....Good....Plus....-....".the....feel....of....a....lost....soul....collection....from....the....'60sPrivacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Sales..and..Refunds..Site..Map..Opening..the..iTunes..Store.If..iTunes..doesn't..open,..click..the..iTunes..application..icon..in..your..Dock..or..on..your..Windows..desktop.Progress..Indicator..Opening..the..iBooks..Store.If..iBooks..doesn't..open,..click..the..iBooks..app..in..your..Dock.Progress..Indicator..iTunes..iTunes..is..the..world's..easiest..way..to..organize..and..add..to..your..digital..media..collectionOver..15..years..later,..I..still..get..goose..bumps..listening..to..the..soulful..honesty..in..this..incredible..musicPenn...also...produced...many...hits,...including..."The...Letter",...by...the...Box...TopsDiscography[edit]Penn....continued....writing....and....producing....hits....for....numerous....artists....during....the....1960s....and....finally....released....a....record....of....his....own,....the....1972....single....entitled...."Nobody's....Fool"labelI..can..only..surmise..that..this..gem..ended..up..in..the..bargain..bin..destined..for..me..to..find..itOriginally....from....Vernon,....Alabama,....Penn....began....his....career....as....a....performer,....leading....several....white....R&B....bands....around....the....Muscle....Shoals....areaFollow..us..iTunes..and..discover..new..iTunes..Radio..Stations..and..the..music..we..loveAllMusic....AllMovie....SideReel....Celebified....About....FAQ....Feedback....Advertise....Copyright....Policy....Privacy....Policy....Terms....of....Service....Subscribe....2016....AllMusic,....a....division....of....All....Media....Network,....LLC.All....Rights....Reserved....WRIGHTView....In....iTunes....The....Complete....Goldwax....SinglesJames....CarrView....In....iTunes....Chris....Farlowe's....Open....the....Door....to....Your....HeartChris....FarloweView....In....iTunes........Name....Album....Artist....Time....Price........1....I'm....Still....the....Man....Soul....Masters,....VolUnited...States...Copyright......2016...Apple...IncFollow..us..on..AppStore.^....Dan....Penn:....A....Shade-Tree....Guy;....The....Box....Tops....^....Dan....Penn;....Allmusic,....retrieved....2012-12-01Nobody's..FoolView..In..iTunes....Name..Album..Time..Price....1..I'm..Your..Puppet..Radio..Hits..of..the..'60s..2:59..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..Memphis..Women..and..Chicken..Do..Right..Man..4:31..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..3..The..Dark..End..of..the..Street..Do..Right..Man..2:51..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..4..You..Left..the..Water..Running..Do..Right..Man..3:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..5..I'm..Your..Puppet..Do..Right..Man..3:31..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..Do..Right..Woman..Do..Right..Man..Do..Right..Man..3:41..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..Zero..Willpower..Do..Right..Man..4:55..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..It..Tears..Me..Up..Do..Right..Man..3:38..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..Cry..Like..a..Man..Do..Right..Man..4:03..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Where..There's..a..Will..There's..a..Way..Do..Right..Man..3:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..Listeners..Also..Bought..Accept..No..SubstituteDelaney..&..BonnieView..In..iTunes..Dedicated..to..YouThe.."5"..RoyalesView..In..iTunes..The..Soul..of..O.V"I'm..Your..Puppet"[9].."A..Woman..Left..Lonely",..originally..recorded..by..Janis..Joplin[10].."You..Left..the..Water..Running",..a..#42..R&B..hit..for..Barbara..Lynn..in..1966,..also..recorded..by..Otis..Redding..and..released..posthumously..in..1976.."Sweet..Inspiration",..a..#5..hit..for..the..Sweet..Inspirations..in..1968[11].."I..Hate..You",..recorded..by..Bobby..Blue..Bland..and..Jerry..Lee..Lewis.."Handy"..and.."Everyday..Livin'..Days",..recorded..by..Merrilee..Rush.."Got..a..Feelin'..for..Ya",..recorded..by..Kelly..Willis.."I'm..Not..Through..Loving..You..Yet",..recorded..by..Pegi..Young..(ex-wife..of..Neil..Young)..on..her..solo..album[12].."Like..a..Road..Leading..Home",..recorded..by..Albert..King..and..Jerry..Garcia.."Nobody's..Fool",..recorded..by..Alex..Chilton.."Time..I..Took..a..Holiday",..recorded..by..Nick..Lowe.."Where..You..Gettin'..It",..recorded..by..Theryl..DeClouet.."Out..of..Left..Field",..recorded..by..Percy..Sledge..and..Hank..Williams,..JrHe....and....long-time....friend....and....collaborator....Spooner....Oldham....also....wrote....a....number....of....hits....for....the....band,....including...."Cry....Like....a....Baby",....another....song....which....has....been....covered....many....times.[6]Open..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..Bag..Apple..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..Music..Support..Search..apple.com..Bag..We....are....unable....to....find....iTunes....on....your....computer3:..Roscoe..Shelton..Roscoe..Shelton..1:45..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..The..Dark..End..of..the..Street..You..Got..My..Mind..Messed..Up..James..Carr..2:33..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..3..Rock..a..Doodle..Doo..Reach..for..the..Truth:..Best..of..the..Reprise..Years..1971-1974..Linda..Lewis..3:24..$0.69..View..In..iTunes..4..Bottom..of..the..Well..Cry..and..Moan..Eddie..Hinton..2:47..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..5..Tell..You..About..My..Girl..Snake,..Rattle..&..Roll..In..Muscle..Shoals..Travis..Wammack..3:46..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..Do..Right..Woman..-..Do..Right..Man..Accept..No..Substitute..Delaney..&..Bonnie..5:23..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..At..the..Dark..End..of..the..Street..Live..and..Let..Live!..Bobby..King..&..Terry..Evans..7:31..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..8..You..Left..the..Water..Running..The..Wicked..Pickett..Wilson..Pickett..2:28..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..I..Can't..Stand..Up..Rhino..Hi-Five:..Sam..&..Dave..-..EP..Sam..&..Dave..2:42..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..Ain't..That..Loving..You..(For..More..Reasons..Than..One)..Isaac..Hayes:..Greatest..Hits..Singles..Isaac..Hayes..&..David..Porter..4:20..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..View..In..iTunes..$9.90Genres:..R&B/Soul,..Music,..Rock,..Roots..Rock,..Country,..AmericanaReleased:..Jun..10,..1994..1994..Sire..Records..Company..Customer..Ratings..4.6258..Ratings..Influencers..Bobby.."Blue"..Bland..Influenced..by..This..Artist..The..Box..TopsJJ..GreyGrayson..Capps..Contemporaries..Spooner..OldhamDonnie..FrittsGram..ParsonsLevon..HelmBobby..CharlesThe..Flying..Burrito..BrothersTony..Joe..WhiteJames..&..Bobby..PurifyDelaney..&..BonnieSteve..Young..In..early..1966,..Penn..moved..to..Memphis,..began..writing..for..Press..Publishing..Company,..and..worked..with..Chips..Moman..at..his..American..Studios.[5]..Their..intense..and..short-lived..partnership..produced..some..of..the..best..known..and..most..enduring..songs..of..the..genreDo..Right..ManView..In..iTunes..2It..included..24..numbers..(23..unreleased)..Penn..had..recorded..at..the..FAME..Studios..in..Muscle..Shoals,..Alabama,..between..1964..and..1966.[17]..In..the..fall..of..2013..he..will..be..inducted..in..the..Alabama..Music..Hall..of..Fame.[18]Singer....and....musicians....show....remarkable....restraint....without....sacrificing....an....ounce....of....feeling.ByIan....(Ottawa....Ontario....Canada)....(0)....(0)....This....is....sooooo....goodOK,....adolescents....just....skip....on....by f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA GUILDE DES CREATEURS (jdrcreator) Index du Forum -> On parle de tout et surtout de rien -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation